Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

In only 3 days...


I am getting very excited about this moment. Every time I see an Olympic moment highlight I get so overwhelm by emotion (I don't know why). I can not wait to see the Opening ceremony. After the amazing Beijing spectacle I can not imagine what can possibly be done to outdo the Chinese ceremony.
I'll be attending an event at the Aquatic Center which is next to the Olympic Stadium. To see the Olympic cauldron lite will definitely be a sight to remember.
All the energy surrounding the city will be amazing; joining thousands of people to share a moment in time. That is truly history.

This is definitely going to be one of the highlights of my travel experiences. Well, perhaps attending the actual Opening ceremony would have been nicer, but I will have more chances to attend.
For more information about the Olympics please visit the Official London 2012 site: http://www.london2012.com/

Enjoy the games mates!

"With one week to go until the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games millions of people across the UK are preparing to join in a day of celebrations on Friday 27 July."


No comments:

Post a Comment