Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BCN Circuit Party 2012: Parties announced/ tickets available



This will be my second time going to the Circuit party in Barcelona, an International Gay & Lesbian event. These parties bring guys and girls from all over the world to the beautiful beach city of Barcelona and Sitges.
All the parties have been announced and tickets are no available for sale. Advance tickets are ready to buy. Buy your ticket ASAP to get access to your favorite parties. I'll be attending all the pool parties.
Here is the program:


I arrive on August 7th, just in time for the Water Park day, an amazing party in the Illa Fantasia aquatic park. Go on rides all day long, and enjoy the concert from the wave pool. The party culminates at 10PM with fireworks. If you decide to stay for more, purchase the Water Park Night ticket as well.

I'll also attend the SPLASH pool party (9th), and the Main Pool Party (11th) to have fun and mingle with the hot crowd. I'm sure my sister will come along to some of these but I think tat will make it more fun. I may go to the Main Party (11th) but I haven't decided yet. We'll see how it all goes.

If you are around in BCN don't be shy and say hi ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment