Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

iFly Magazine

As a traveler of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, I get access to the digital iFly magazine by email. This is my first time reading it, and I loved it. It offers you lots of travel information and insight, and interesting interviews. So let me share this magazine with you.
In this edition you will enjoy:


 Also:
-Golden Sunrise: Amazing images from around the world-
-Beauty from the Air-
-Desert Hot Spots-
-Hidden Treasures: A tour of Hamburg-
-Tropical Aruba: One Happy Island in the Caribbean-
-Time for me: An in depth interview with KLM Captain Auke Dros-
-The Gateway to Texas: A look at Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport-

 -And many other features.

So go ahead and check it out. Enjoy KLM Ifly magazine starting now:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment