Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Destination: Spain, Part 3

Hello,
I have finally finalized my travel plans for the Summer. As you may, or may not know, I have done quite a few trips to Spain before (Mallorca, Barcelona x2). So I was a bit weary about going back, but I have to say Spain does offers great Summer vacations spots. So without further ado: I will be going to Madrid and Gran Canaria. August 2 to August 16.

 

A was a bit reluctant about Madrid because it is located in the middle of the country, no beaches around. And I love to go to the beach while I'm on vacation. But I did some research and found the gay area of Madrid, Chueca, to be centrally located. There are plenty of museums, clubs and subway stations around (see Chueca Map), so I decided to be more "cultural" driven and give it a try. I'll stay in Madrid for 6 days. I will do all my beach and sun tanning in Gran Canaria for the rest of my vacation instead, haha.
I look forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment